Cancellation Policy

Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:

  •   0-72 Hours before start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
  •   More than 72 hours before start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the customer will be reduced as cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer's bank account within 7-10 business days.
  •   If any booking is cancelled by ZopRent due to non availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer's bank account within 7-10 business days.
  •   ZopRent reserve all rights to cancel booking with or without prior intimation.



Logo

Thankyou for booking in ZopRent......!
Our team will get in touch with you soon....!