The Classic 500 is powered by a 499cc single-cylinder twin park engine that produces 27.2bhp at 5250rpm and a maximum torque of 41.3Nm at 4000rpm. This engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox that transfers power to the rear wheel via a chain drive.
1. Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
2. Original ID proof (PAN Card, Voters ID, Aadhaar Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of picking up the vehicle.
1. There is no security deposit for this vehicle.
1. There is 300 km limit per Day.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Fuel charges are not included.
2. If kilometer range exceeds Rs. 10/km will be charged.
3. Damages of bikes will be completely paid by the customer.
4. Speed limit is 100 KMPH for gearless vehicles fine for Rs. 500 for each alert or a One Time Fee of INR 1,000.
5. 5% GST is applicable for all booking.
Thankyou for contacting us!
Our team will get in touch with you soon!