The RC 200 shares the design structure with its siblings, the RC 125 and the RC 390. Equipped with a 200cc, Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engine, liquid-cooled engine, the bike spells out a max power of 25 hp which is absolutely enormous for this class bi-wheelers.
1. Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
2. Original ID proof (PAN Card, Voters ID, Aadhaar Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of picking up the vehicle.
1. There is Rs.3000 security deposit for this vehicle(Refundable).
1. There is no limit per Day.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Fuel charges are not included.
2. Late hour charges are applicable till 1 Hours Rs.150. Post 1 Hours full-day rental will be applicable.
3. Damages of bikes will be completely paid by the customer.
4. Speed limit is 120 KMPH for gearless vehicles fine for Rs. 200.
5. Duration of the rental period is from 9.30 A.M to 9.30 P.M (You can keep the vehicle with you if you are booking for multiple days).
6. 18% GST Applicable on all booking.
Thankyou for contacting us!
Our team will get in touch with you soon!